The Cocktail Revolution HQ
- Hot Sauce
- First, take your cocktail shaker and throw in a tomato.
- Then mash with a muddler.
- Once your tomato is squished, fill the rest of the shaker with ice and pour over a dose of rum and a nip of vodka.
- Tip in a spoonful of fresh grated ginger, a pinch of salt, a dash of Worcestershire and another of your favourite hot sauce.
- Squeeze over the juice of half a lime, and then shake.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass
- A slice of lime for flavour, or as Brazilian Cachaca-maker Sagatiba suggests, a whole green chilli for shock.